A downloadable tool for Windows
raylib fx sound generator
A simple and easy-to-use tool to generate sounds for your games, based on the amazing sfxr.
- Multiple wave types supported (Square, Sawtooth, Sine, Noise)
- Predefined sound presets (Coin, Shoot, Explosion, PowerUp...)
- Import .rfx and .sfs files (compatible with sfxr)
- Export .rfx sounds, supported by raylib
- Export .wav wave data, configurable sample-rate and bit-rate
- Supports command line usage for batch conversion
- Wave data visualization in real-time
- Completely portable (single file)
- Free and open source
Please, if you find any bug on the tool, report it on github or just let me know!
rFXGen is licensed under an unmodified zlib/libpng license. Check LICENSE for further details.
Copyright (c) 2017 Ramon Santamaria (@raysan5)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.