It freezes on Arch Linux after the last update lol....
A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
rFXGen - fx sound generator
A simple and easy-to-use tool to generate sounds for your games, based on the amazing sfxr.
- Multiple wave types supported (Square, Sawtooth, Sine, Noise)
- Predefined sound presets (Coin, Shoot, Explosion, PowerUp...)
- Load .rfx sounds and import .sfs files (compatible with sfxr)
- Save .rfx sounds including re-generation parameters (104 bytes!)
- Export .wav files, configurable sample-rate and bits-per-sample
- Supports command line usage for batch conversion (.rfx -> .wav)
- Wave data visualization in real-time
- Completely portable (single file)
- Free and open source
Please, if you find any bug on the tool, report it on github or just let me know!
rFXGen is free and open source software. rFXGen source code is licensed under an unmodified zlib/libpng license.
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Ramon Santamaria (@raysan5)
|Published||Mar 18, 2017|
|Release date||Mar 17, 2017|
|Tags||audio, fx, raylib, sound, tool|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Mentions||Get ready for Ludum Dare: Game developme...|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can any sounds generated be exported?
yes, you should be able to export generated sounds as .wav just pressing the Export button. Did you try it?
I'd be happy to pay few bucks for Linux version :)
Can you make this available for Linux?