A downloadable tool for Windows
quizz games generator tool
A simple and easy-to-use tool to create quizz games for students. With this tool teachers can easily create quizz tests to deploy to their students in a secure and safe way.
Quizz options are configurable just editing a plain text file, also including questions and answers.
rQuizzer has been created using raylib, a simple and easy to use library to learn videogames programming... and very useful for prototyping and tools development.
- Easily configurable with a plain text file
- Codified questions and answers file generation
- Any number of questions supported
- Up to 4 possible answers by question
- Students list configurable in module file
- Student ID checking and verification
- Random questions order (random by ID)
- Random answers order (random by ID)
- Configurable quizz time (total time)
- Configurable question time (individual time)
- Configurable quizz validity (time span)
- Results (and additional data) exported codified
- Results viewer for review and stats analysis
- Completely portable (single file)
- Configurable visual style (on demand)
- Multiplatform (on demand)
Just edit a plain text file to configure the module and add questions and answers. Check the included sample module text file (lateral.thinking.txt) for reference.
First time you drop the .txt file into the init window, a codified version of the module (.rqm) is generated, that's the file to share with students.
Note that module includes the students (with ID) eligible to make the test, that information is also codified into the .rqm file.
Also interesting to note the possibility to limit module execution with a time span!
When the exam is finished, a codified file with the results (.rqres) is generated in the same folder as the executable. That file can be opened lately just drag&dropping on the welcome screen, after loading the module and introducing the correct ID.
rQuizzer is licensed as a Donationware product. You can try it and use it freely, it's a complete product, just consider a small donation for the development efforts or contributing in patreon to grow and improve raylib to keep creating tools.
In case you want a custom version of the tool, just get in touch: ray[at]raylib.com
Copyright (c) 2017 Ramon Santamaria (@raysan5). All Rights Reserved.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.