Can you actually make your own game? If so,can you put it on the games page on itch?
A downloadable tool for Windows
raylib is a simple and easy-to-use library to learn videogames programming.
NOTE for ADVENTURERS: raylib is a programming library to learn videogames programming; no fancy interface, no visual helper... just coding in the most pure spartan-programmers way.
Are you ready to learn? Jump to code examples!.
some raylib features
- Written in plain C code (C99)
- Uses PascalCase/camelCase notation
- Hardware accelerated with OpenGL ( 1.1, 2.1, 3.3 or ES 2.0)
- Unique OpenGL abstraction layer (usable as standalone module): [rlgl]
- Powerful fonts module with SpriteFonts support (XNA/AngelCode fonts, TTF)
- Outstanding texture formats support (including DXT, ETC, ASTC)
- Basic 3d support: for Geometrics, Models, Billboards, Height and Cubicmaps
- Flexible Materials system, supporting diffuse, normal and specular maps
- Shaders support, including Model shaders and Postprocessing shaders
- Powerful math module: Vector, Matrix and Quaternion operations: [raymath]
- Audio loading and playing with streaming support (WAV, OGG, XM, MOD)
- Multiplatform: Windows, Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry Pi and HTML5
- VR stereo rendering support with configurable HMD device parameters
- Custom color palette for fancy visuals on raywhite background
- Minimal external dependencies (GLFW3, OpenGL, OpenAL)
- Complete bindings to Lua (raylib-lua) and Go (raylib-go).
Wanna see all functions available in raylib?
raylib is open-source and free to use. View license.
|Published||337 days ago|
|Tags||coding, Education, programming, raylib, tool|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Homepage, Source code, Community, Support, Patreon|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- raylib 1.7 released 89 days ago