Can you actually make your own game? If so,can you put it on the games page on itch?
A downloadable tool for Windows
raylib is a simple and easy-to-use library to learn videogames programming.
NOTE for ADVENTURERS: raylib is a programming library to learn videogames programming; no fancy interface, no visual helpers, no auto-debugging... just coding in the most pure spartan-programmers way.
Are you ready to learn? Jump to code examples!.
some raylib features
- Written in plain C code (C99)
- Uses PascalCase/camelCase notation
- Hardware accelerated with OpenGL (1.1, 2.1, 3.3 or ES 2.0)
- Unique OpenGL abstraction layer (usable as standalone module): [rlgl]
- Powerful fonts module with SpriteFonts support (XNA/AngelCode fonts, TTF)
- Outstanding texture formats support (including DXT, ETC, ASTC)
- Basic 3d support for Geometrics, Models, Heightmaps and Billboards
- Basic materials support (diffuse, normal, specular)
- Basic lighting support (point, directional, spot lights)
- Shaders support, including Model shaders and Postprocessing shaders
- Powerful math module for Vector and Matrix operations: [raymath]
- Audio loading and playing with streaming support (WAV, OGG, XM, MOD)
- VR stereo rendering support with configurable HMD device parameters
- Multiplatform: Win, Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry Pi, HTML5, Oculus CV1
- Custom color palette for fancy visuals on raywhite background
- Minimal external dependencies (GLFW3, OpenGL, OpenAL)
- Complete binding to LUA [rlua]
Wanna see all functions available in raylib?
raylib is open-source and free to use. View license.
|Published||192 days ago|
|Tags||coding, Education, programming, raylib, tool|
|Average duration||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen, Oculus Rift|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files: