Looks neat! Is it possible to develop on mac?
A downloadable tool for Windows
raylib is a simple and easy-to-use library to learn videogames programming.
NOTE for ADVENTURERS: raylib is a programming library to learn videogames programming; no fancy interface, no visual helper... just coding in the most pure spartan-programmers way.
Are you ready to learn? Jump to code examples!.
some raylib features
- Written in plain C code (C99) in PascalCase/camelCase notation
- Hardware accelerated with OpenGL ( 1.1, 2.1, 3.3 or ES 2.0)
- Unique OpenGL abstraction layer (usable as standalone module): [rlgl]
- Powerful fonts module with SpriteFonts support (XNA/AngelCode fonts, TTF)
- Outstanding texture formats support (including DXT, ETC, ASTC)
- Full 3d support including 3d Shapes, Models, Billboards and more!
- Flexible Materials system, supporting classic maps and PBR maps
- Shaders support, including Model shaders and Postprocessing shaders
- Powerful math module: Vector, Matrix and Quaternion operations: [raymath]
- Audio loading and playing with streaming support (WAV, OGG, XM, MOD)
- Multiplatform: Windows, Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry Pi and HTML5
- VR stereo rendering support with configurable HMD device parameters
- Custom color palette for fancy visuals on raywhite background
- Minimal external dependencies (GLFW3, OpenGL, OpenAL)
- Complete bindings to Lua (raylib-lua) and Go (raylib-go).
Wanna see all functions available in raylib?
raylib is open-source and free to use. View license.
|Published||Sep 13, 2016|
|Tags||coding, Education, learn, pbr, programming, raylib, tool|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Homepage, Source code, Community, Support, Patreon|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Yes, it is. But in that case you need to configure your dev environment (probably XCode). Here it is a guide: https://github.com/raysan5/raylib/wiki/Compile-for-OSX
Can you actually make your own game? If so,can you put it on the games page on itch?